Thursday, June 4, 2009

Why I need to insure for my car?

If the accident is caused by you, you would be solely responsible for all the damages caused. These include, the other motorist’s car, the other motorist’s personal injuries, other people's injuries that were involved and any other damage caused. This total could add up to tens, or even hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Without insurance, you would be responsible for paying this bill, and may have to work many years in order to pay off this debt. Even minor accidents can produce thousands of dollars in property damage and medical expenses! Having insurance protects you against this expense, and I would rather pay $2000 a year for insurance then risk getting into an accident and having to pay tens of thousands of dollars, to fix the other motorists car, and many more thousands in personal injury.


I need to take an insurance for my car because:


1. Myself



2. My family



3. My cars


Thinks about your cars...

No comments:

Post a Comment